You can use KidKare to print Sign-in Sheets, Menu Production Records, or export meal count data for any date range needed. For more information about the ARAS Feature in KidKare, see ARAS Feature.
Printing Sign-In Sheets
Centers can print sign-in sheets from KidKare.
- From the Attendance and Meal Count screen, click the orange button that says Sign in Sheets
- Select Daily or Weekly in the top field.
- Select Blank Sign in Sheet in the bottom field.
- Click OK. The sign-in sheet is generated.
Exporting Data into Excel
- From the Attendance and Meal Count screen, click the blue button that says Export.
- Select the date range you are wanting to export.
- Click Export. The Excel export is generated.
Menu Production Record
- From the Main Menu, click on Reports.
- Select the category as Meals & Attendance.
- select the report as Menu Production Record.
- Select SFSP/ARAS.
- Choose the date range or Menu Production Records to pull.
- Click Run. The Menu Production Record is generated.