All children must be marked as present before you can record a meal for them.
- From the menu to the left, click Food Program.
- Click Attendance & Meal Count. The Attendance & Meal Count page opens.
- Make sure the correct date, classroom, and meal are selected at the top.
- Check the box next to each child's name to mark attendance.Note: You may be prompted to confirm if a child you mark present is out of school. If the child is out of school, click OK.
- Click to record a meal count. A child must be marked in attendance before you can access this option. This option is also only available if you have reached or passed your approved meal times.
- Click Save.
Note: If a child has a special diet or an allergy noted on their profile, a red outline displays around their photo, as shown in the figure below.
Use the Daily Attendance page to correct any errors made when taking daily attendance. Changing child attendance on this page is different than checking a child in or out. If you mark a present child as not present on this page, the child's in and out records for the day will be deleted.
- From the Attendance & Meal Counts page, click Daily Attendance. The Daily Attendance page opens.
- Select the date to correct. You cannot select a future date.
- Click the Classroom drop-down menu and select the classroom to correct. You can also select All Classrooms.
- Click a child's name to change their attendance status (not present/present).
- Click Show All Times to manually update In/Out times.
- When finished, click Save.