Apply for ePay
To start the approval process:
- Login to app.kidkare.com.
- Go to Accounting > Set Up Stripe ePay.
- Tap the green Apply Now button.
- A separate webpage will open.
- Enter your phone number and email to continue.
- Stripe will text you a verification code.
- Once the verification code is entered, you'll be asked to provide:
- Your legal name (first and last)
- Date of birth
- Where to send the payouts (debit card or bank account)
- The card number and expiration date or bank account routing and account number
- Once the Stripe account is created you will be returned to KidKare.
- Select who pays the $1 transaction fee: Provider (you) or the parent.
- Select who pays the credit card processing fee? Provider (you) or the parent.
- And then Save.
- Congratulations! You just setup your new Stripe ePay account.
Your first electronic payment transaction will take 7 to 10 days to deposit into your account. Stripe takes measures to verify your account during this preliminary elongated period. After your first payment has deposited into your account, you can then expect for credit card payments to generally deposit into your account in 3 business days, while ACH payments typically deposit into your account in 4 business days.
Creating Invoices for Parents who use ePay
- When creating invoices for parents who wish to pay using ePay, make sure that the "Email Payer on Invoice Creation" option is set to "Yes."
- Once a parent receives their first recurring invoice from you, they will be able to setup auto-pay.