To remove the balance due showing for deleted invoices, you will need to close the invoice, instead of deleting it. To do this:
- Login to Kidkare
- Go to Accounting > Invoices
- Make sure you've selected your deleted invoices to show
- Click/tap on the number of the invoice you need to zero out
- Select the More option at the top of the screen, a drop down will open, select Restore (it will appear in draft mode)
- Select the More option again, a drop down will open, select Close invoice.
- You will see the balance due goes to $0.