If you still have an active subscription to Minute Menu Kids PRO, you can migrate your information into KidKare.
How to Migrate
To begin the migration process:
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- You must have an active subscription to PRO to migrate your data.
- Subscriptions to PRO will continue in KidKare. Once the subscription expires, continue using the Accounting features in KidKare. Click here for pricing information.
- After the data migration is complete, you can still access PRO with read-only access. This allows you to print reports and data, but you cannot enter any new data in PRO.
- After migrating data to KidKare, do not attempt to renew your subscription in PRO, or you will have to contact Minute Menu for a refund.
- Data migration only flows one way (PRO to KidKare).
- Data migration is only done once.
- Data from the current year and the last year will transfer. You can view data from previous years in PRO.
- Some setup is still required after migration:
- Parent Emails: Set up parent emails again. Ensure you have valid email addresses on-file for all parents.
- ePay Application: Re-apply for ePay. This process could take 1-3 business days.
- Recurring Invoices: Set recurring invoices up in KidKare.
If you data does not migrate correctly, contact the KidKare Support team for assistance. To do so, click the Submit a Ticket Here link to the right of this page (under Can't Find an Answer).