You can add participant hours to the Time/Space %. To do so:
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Expenses.
- Click the Time/Space tab.
- Click Participant Present Hours at the top of the page.
- Choose how to calculate hours. You can choose from the following:
- Attendance Records: Click Attendance Records in the Auto Calculate By column to automatically calculate children present hours by attendance records for the month.
- Hours of Operation: Click Hours of Operation in the Auto Calculate By column to automatically calculate children present hours by hours of operation for the month. If your hours of operation vary from what is shown on the My Site page, click to set your hours before you click Hours of Operation. If you do not enter hours of operation here, the values set on the My Site page are used. For more information, see Set Hours of Operation for Time/Space Calculations.
- Manual Input: Click in the Actions column. Then, click the Hours and Minutes boxes and enter the hours and minutes the children were present for the month. Enter any notes in the Notes box.
- Click in the Actions column.