Need a report to print and not having any luck? One thing you can try is switching browsers. The Google Chrome browser is pretty KidKare friendly, so start with that one. If you are already using Google Chrome and you are still seeing the same issue, please try these troubleshooting steps to try to resolve the issue:
1. Open a Google Chrome browser. (KidKare does NOT have to be open to complete these steps.)
2. Click on the menu button in the upper right corner (3 lines stacked on top of each other).
3. Choose Settings
4. Choose Show advanced settings.. (all the way at the bottom of the screen)
5. Select the Clear browsing data... button (in the Privacy section) and ensure that "Cookies and other site and plugin data", "Cached images and files", and "Hosted app data" are all selected.
6. Select to Clear browsing dataOnce your browsing data has been cleared, open KidKare.com in Google Chrome and try running the reports again.