You can set up AutoPay so payments are made automatically from the source you select. You can set up a bank account or a debit/credit card.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Payment Settings.
- Click Stripe Autopay.
- Specify whether to set up a bank account or a debit/credit card. See the appropriate heading below.
Adding a New Debit/Credit Card
You can add as many debit/credit cards as needed and change the selected card at any time. Changes made to your debit/credit cards take effect immediately.
- Click the Click Here to Setup a Debit or Credit Card link.
- Enter the card number, expiration month, and CVV.
- Click Submit.
Adding a Bank Account
Changes made to bank accounts take several days to process because of the verification process.
- Click the Click Here to Setup a Bank Account link.
- Enter the account holder's name, the routing number, and the account number.
- Click Submit.
- Wait until Stripe has made two small deposits into your account. This could take several days.Note: This is a multi-day process, because government rules require that we verify your ownership and control of the bank account in question. Our payment processor (Stripe) does this by making two small deposits, known as micro-deposits, into your bank account. Those micro-deposits will take several days to show up in your bank account. They will be annotated with the word AMNTS. When you see those amounts in your bank account, you will return to KidKare and enter them to verify your account.
- Once you've received the deposits, log back into app.kidkare.com.
- Click Payment Settings and select Bank Account.
- Enter the amount you received (without any symbols or punctuation). For example, if you received $0.23, enter 23 into the deposit amount box. Ensure you enter the correct amounts, as you will have to begin the process again after three failed attempts.
- Click Verify.