You can customize the Invoices page so you only see what is most important to your business. To access the Invoices page:
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Invoices.
Show/Hide Invoice Headers
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select the columns you want to see on the Invoices page. Wen you select a category, the selection turns blue, and the Invoices page automatically refreshes.
Sort Invoices by Header
You can sort information by each column header. Click a column header to sort information i ascending or descending order by that column. When you sort by a column, the column header is highlighted in blue, and the arrow to the right of the name indicates whether the sort is in ascending or descending order.
View Different Invoice Statuses
- Click the Status (All Invoices) drop-down menu and select the type of invoice(s) you want to see. You can select multiple statuses, if needed. The Invoices page automatically refreshes as you select statuses.
- To view all invoices again, click the Status drop-down menu and click the selected statuses to clear the selection.
View Invoices by Parent Account
- Click the Parents (All Parents) drop-down menu and select the parent to view. The page automatically refreshes.
- To view all parents again, click the Parents drop-down menu and select All Parents.
Note: You can sort by child on the Recurring Invoices tab.
Viewing Different Date Ranges
- Click the Date Range drop-down menu and select the date range to view.
You can choose from the following:
- Current Month
- Current Quarter
- Current Year
- Current Fiscal Year
- Previous Month
- Previous Quarter
- Previous Year
- Previous Fiscal Year
- All Time
- You can also click the From and To boxes and set a custom date range to view.
- When finished, click Go.