KidKare gives you several options to customize your Invoice Screen so you only see what is most important to your everyday business tasks.
Hide or Show Invoice Headers:
- Locate the orange sprocket in the top right corner of the Invoice Screen - right underneath your login name.
- Select all the categories you would prefer to only see on your invoice screen. When you select a category, the selection will turn blue and your invoice screen will automatically refresh to only show that selected category.
- Leave the categories that you do not wish to see unselected.
Sort Invoices by Headers:
- Each header has the ability to sort that column in ascending or descending order. Click on the double arrows located on the right side of each header title.
- That header will then be highlighted in blue and display either an up-facing arrow(ascending) or a down-facing arrow(descending).
View Different Invoice Status:
- Locate the drop down menu located at the top of the invoice screen that shows "All Invoices".
- Click the drop down menu and select the type of invoices you wish to see (you can make multiple selections). The invoice category shown will be highlighted in blue and the invoice screen will automatically refresh to show the selected invoice types.
- To change the selection, click the blue highlighted category again.
- To view All Invoices again, deselect all blue highlighted category selections.
View by Child Account:
- Locate the drop down menu located at the top of the invoice screen that shows "All Parents".
- Click the drop down menu and select the Child that you wish to see (you can only make one selection). The invoice screen will automatically refresh to show the selected Child.
View Different Date Range:
- To change the date range for the invoices you would like to see, locate the box under "Date Range".
- Select the date range you would like to see and choose the specific days within that range.
- Click Go.