Within Parachute you will find both an Invoices section as well as an Income section within Accounting.
What's the difference?
- This is where you can generate invoices to be sent to Parents/Guardians and Agencies to pay for tuition and other Childcare related fees
- All invoices, regardless of status (i.e. Paid, Unpaid, etc.) can be found in this section
- The Invoices section is designed to help you keep track of who has or has not made payments related to your services.
- Here you will find both Paid invoices as well as an other income you manually add
- You will only see Invoices populated here once they have been marked paid
- You will also see refunds, which will appear as negative income (subtracted from the total)
- This section is designed to allow you to view all money coming in, no matter what source, in one section