If you are having problems logging in to KidKare, you can take the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Force Refresh Your Browser
Your browser may need a hard refresh. A hard refresh clears the page's data cache and reloads it with updated information. See the appropriate heading below for your specific browser.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer
Windows: Press Ctrl + F5.
Mac: Press Command + Shift + R.
Note: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are only available on Windows systems.
Mac: Hold down Shift and click Refresh in the address bar.
Try a Different Browser
KidKare works on all browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. If one of those browsers is not working for you, try logging in from a different one.
Open KidKare in Test Mode
- Log out of KidKare.
- Open a new window in Chrome or Edge.
- Press CTRL+ SHIFT+N.
- If in Chrome, the window turns black and then the You’ve gone Incognito message displays.
- If in Edge, the window turns black and then the InPrivate browsing message displays.
- Log back into KidKare.
- Now that you are logged in, verify the issue you had is resolved.
- If the issue is resolved, the next step is to clear your cache. For further instruction on how to clear your cache, click on the link below for the browser or device you are using.
Disable Private Mode (Safari)
Safari will not open KidKare when you are in Private Mode. Click here for more information about disabling Private Mode.
Specific Login Errors
The following headings provide troubleshooting for specific log in errors.
“Padding is Invalid” Error
If you receive a Padding is Invalid error, close all open web pages and open a new browser. You should be able to log in now.
Username and Password are Incorrect
If you are a new user and are on the food program, double-check your login information with your food program sponsor. If you continue to see this error, click the I Need a New Password link to reset your password.