The Statement of Account lists a payer's current unpaid and paid invoices, any payments made, and any relevant notes. It also includes the total billed, total paid, and total account balance. You can email this report directly to payer contacts.
- From the menu to the left:
- If you are a home childcare provider, click Accounting.
- If you run a commercial childcare center, click EasyPay.
- Click Accounts. The Participant Account Details page opens and displays information for the last participant you viewed.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the page and select the participant for whom to add a contact.
- From the Contacts section to the left, click the contact to whom to send the report.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Send Statement of Account.