If you've entered other income by error or simply need to remove records, you can delete other income entries from the Other Income page. You do not need to zero any amounts before proceeding.
- From the menu to the left, click EasyPay.
- Click Income.
- Enter your EasyPay PIN and click Go.Note: If you do not have an EasyPay PIN set, you are prompted to set one.
- Click and select Other Income. The Other Income page opens.
- Check the box next to each income entry to remove.
- Click .
- At the Are You Sure prompt, click Delete.