This recording from September 28, 2017 provides all the information you need about the updated CACFP meal pattern guidelines. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to add child photos.
- How to record a menu that includes a whole grain-rich bread/alternate.
- How to record a meat/alternate for breakfast (serve meat/alternates for breakfast no more than 3 times per week).
- How the infant age groups have changed.
- How to record foods for infants who are developmentally ready to accept more foods.
- How to double check your pre-planned menus to make sure all required components are present.