Once a parent makes a payment in-person, you can print the paid invoice as a receipt. Note that parents who have a valid email address on file can also receive payment receipts via email. Simply check the Send Payment Receipt box when recording payments.
Printing Receipts When Recording Payment
- Record the payment as you normally would. See Record Invoice Payments for more information.
- Click Record Payment.
- When the invoice details open, click .
Printing Receipts for Past Payments
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Invoices. The Invoices page opens.
- Click the Status drop-down menu and select Paid.
- Click the Parents drop-down menu and select the parent requesting the receipt.
- Check the box next to the invoice to print.
- Click .