If you need to print your agreement, you can do so either before you complete and sign it or after you have completed or signed it.
Printing the Agreement Before Signing
- When you receive the agreement email, click Start Signing. Note that you do not have to sign when you click this button. The document opens.Note: You may have to confirm your identity before proceeding.
- In the bottom-right corner of your screen, click to download the agreement.
- Once the agreement has downloaded, open it. If you have PDF software (such as Acrobat Reader), it should open in that software. If you do not, it will open in your default Internet browser.
- Print the document with one of the following methods:
- PDF Software: Click File and select Print. Confirm your printer settings, and click Print.
- Internet Browser: Click your browser's menu (usually a series of three dots, vertical or horizontal), and select Print. Confirm your printer settings, and click Print.
- Keyboard Shortcut: Type Ctrl + P, confirm your printer settings, and click Print.
Printing the Agreement After Signing
After you have completed and signed your agreement, you are prompted to download a copy or have a copy emailed to you. Note that the signed copy is always emailed to you, regardless of your decision. If you choose to download a copy, complete Steps 3 & 4, above, to print a completed copy.
Note: If you are using Adobe Acrobat and the signature fields do not print when you print the document, click the Comments & Forms drop-down menu in the Print dialog box, and select Documents & Markups or Documents & Stamps. This will include all signature fields on the printed document.