Setting up a subsidy payment in KidKare is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Once logged into KidKare, go to Home>My Kids and select the child that receives subsidy payments.
- On the right hand side, find the primary guardian/guardian and click "Edit" .
- Select "Add Another Contact" at the bottom of the screen and select "New".
- A new guardian form will appear below. Select "Other" and insert the name of the payer. For example: State Agency
- Fill out the rest of the form with the agency's information.
- For the name insert: First name State, Last name TX (state of the agency).
- Once you are finished filling out the form, change the percentage of the primary guardian/guardian. For example: The agency pays 75%, the primary guardian/guardian pays 25%. (note: you will receive an error if the amount does not equal or exceeds 100%.)
- Click "Update" when you are finished filling out all of the information.
The next time you create an invoice for that child, you will see the State Agency at the bottom of your screen as a payer.If you need to create a subsidy payment for another child from the same agency, you only need to select "Existing" when creating a new payer. There you will find your saved payer "State TX".