If your state requires you to do so, you can record the actual amount of food that was served after each meal. This reflects the actual quantities served on the menu and Menu Production Record.
Required Permissions: You must have the Plan Menus permission enabled on your account to record actual quantities served.
- Go to the Daily Menu page. There are two ways to do this:
- From the menu to the left, click Food Program. Then, click Daily Menu.
- From the menu to the left, click Calendar. Then, double-click the day for which to estimate attendance.
- Click Infants or Non-Infants.
- Click , or click in the Actual Quantities Served column. The Enter Quantities Served pop-up opens and only displays those menu components where a food item was selected on the Daily Menu.
- Click each box and enter the quantity served.Note: The Non-Infant pop-up shows three milk types: Whole Milk, 1%/Skim Milk, and Substitute Milk. This allows you to enter quantities served by milk type so they are properly calculated and reflected on the Menu Production Record and the Milk Audit (if applicable).
- Click the corresponding drop-down menu and select the unit of measurement.
- Click Save.