While you can reset user passwords, you cannot see any permanent passwords. Instead, you can either send a system-generated email to the user's email address, or you can set a temporary password and provide it to the user.
Required Permissions: You must have the Staff permission enabled on your account to modify user accounts.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Setup.
- Click User Permissions. The User Permissions page opens to the Users tab by default.
- Click next to the user to edit.
- In the System Access section, click Click to Reset.
- If there is an email address saved to the user profile, an automated email containing instructions on resetting their password is sent to the user.
- If there is no email saved to the user profile, enter a temporary password for the user. Then, click Save (checkmark icon). You must provide the password to the user. It can only be used once, so the user must reset their password upon login.