When you first access the Invoices page from the Accounting left-hand menu, you must set a PIN. After you set this PIN, you must provide it to access your invoice data. Once you enter your PIN the first time after setting it, KidKare will remember your PIN until your cache is cleared.
Note: PINs are only required for providers who are using KidKare's food program features and Accounting. If you only use KidKare for Accounting, you are not required to set a PIN.
PINs must meet the following requirements:
- Four digits
- No sequential numbers (such as 1234. 5678, etc.)
- No repeating numbers (such as 1111, 1112, etc.)
Set a PIN
To set your PIN:
- From the menu to left, click Accounting.
- Click Income. The Set PIN pop-up opens.
- Enter a single digit in each of the boxes. Your cursor automatically advances to the next box as you type. The checkmarks turn green as requirements are met.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to enter your PIN the next time you log in and access the Invoices page.
Reset Your PIN
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it from the My Account page.
- Click Home.
- Click My Site. The My Site page opens.
- In the Business Detail section, click Click to Reset next to PIN. An email is sent to the email address on file.
- Click the link in the email. You are logged in to KidKare and presented with the Set PIN pop-up.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click Save.
Note: If you enter the wrong PIN when accessing the Invoices page, you can click the Click Here to Reset Your PIN link to go to the My Site page and reset your PIN.