When you first access the Income page from the EasyPay left-hand menu, you must set a PIN. After you set this PIN, you must provide it to access your Income data. Once you enter your PIN the first time after setting it, KidKare will remember your PIN until your cache is cleared.
Note: This requirement only applies to sponsored center users. Independent center users should restrict access to EasyPay to only authorized personnel via user permissions.
PINs must meet the following requirements:
- Four digits
- No sequential numbers (such as 1234. 5678, etc.)
- No repeating numbers (such as 1111, 1112, etc.)
Set a PIN
To set your PIN:
- From the menu to left, click EasyPay.
- Click Income. The Set PIN pop-up opens.
- Enter a single digit in each of the boxes. Your cursor automatically advances to the next box as you type. The checkmarks turn green as requirements are met.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to enter your PIN the next time you log in and access the Income page.
Reset Your PIN
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it from the My Account page.
- Click your username in the top-right corner and select My Account. The My Account page opens.
- In the System Access section, click Click to Reset next to EasyPay PIN. An email is sent to the email address on-file.
- Click the link in the email. You are logged in to KidKare and presented with the Set PIN pop-up.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click Save.
Note: If you enter the wrong PIN when accessing the Income page, you can click the Click Here to Reset Your PIN link to go to the My Account page and reset your PIN.