Customize your KidKare experience on the Settings page. Here, you can change your language settings, specify what page displays when you log in, and specify what participants in your program are called throughout the application.
- Log in to KdKare.
- Click from the menu to the left. The Settings page opens.
- In the Display Settings section:
- Click the Language drop-down menu and select English or Spanish. This is a user-level setting, which means it is only applied to the user account who selected it.
- Click the What Page Would You Like to See When You Login to KidKare drop-down menu and select the page you wish to see upon login. You can select any page accessible from the left-hand menu. This is a user-level setting, which means it is only applied to the user account who selected it.
- Click the What Would You Like to Call Participants in Your Program drop-down menu and choose from the following:
Note: For centers, the participants setting in Step 5 is a center-level setting, which means it is applied to all users at your center. Only center administrators can see and update it. This setting is available for all providers.