When calculating Time/Space %, you can set the hours of operation to use for those calculations. For example, suppose you are in operation Monday - Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, but you are closed on Saturday and Sunday. The hours shown on the My Site page are 8:00AM - 5:00PM for Monday - Sunday. You cannot change these hours on the My Site page, but you need to account for Saturday and Sunday in your Time/Space % calculations.
To enter hours of operation to use in your Time/Space % calculations:
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Expenses. The Expenses page opens.
- Click the Time/Space tab.
- Click the Children Present Hours tab.
- Click in the Hours column on the row for the month to change. The Hours of Operation pop-up opens.
- Click the Open and Close boxes for each day of the week and enter your actual hours of operation for that month. Leave both boxes blank for each day you are closed. The hours you enter here may vary from the hours shown on the My Site page.
- When finished, click Save.
When you click Hours of Operation, the hours you entered here are used in your Time/Space % calculations instead of the hours listed on the My Site page. If you do not enter any hours here and you click Hours of Operation to calculate your Time/Space %, the hours from the My Site page are used. For more information about adding participant present hours to your Time/Space % calculations, see Add Participant Hours to the Time/Space Calculations.