KidKare EasyPay provides invoicing tools to help you track and manage payments electronically. If you already have a KidKare account, you can sign up for KidKare EasyPay from KidKare itself. KidKare EasyPay comes with a 30-day free trial period. Once you are signed up, check out our EasyPay Start-Up Checklist to get started!
- Log in to KidKare.
- Open an Internet browser.
- Navigate to https://app.kidkare.com.
- Enter your username and password. If you typically use Minute Menu CX, use the same username and password you use to log in to Minute Menu CX.
- Click Login.
- From the menu to the left, click EasyPay. The EasyPay SIgnup page opens.
- Click Get Started Now.
- Review the payment plans (Yearly or Monthly) and click Get Started for the plan you wish to use.
- Provide your billing information.
- Click Start My Free Trial. Once the process is complete, access accounting features from the menu to the left.
Note: Subscriptions require a 12-month commitment. Your trial period ends 30 days after you sign up initially, after which your subscription will begin. You will not be charged if you cancel before the trial period ends. Once your subscription begins, you will be charged for 12-months.