For multiple children to appear on one invoice, the children must have the same parent marked as a Payer on their profile. Even though the parents listed may appear the same, the system may not recognize them as the same parent. This usually happens when one parent was migrated from Kids PRO, but the same parent was manually entered into KidKare for the sibling.
To resolve this issue:
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click My Kids.
- Click the child to change. The Child Information page opens.
- In the Primary Guardian section, click Edit.
- Click Add Another Contact.
- Click Existing.
- Click the Select Existing Contact drop-down menu and select the existing parent.
- Click to delete the duplicate parent.
- Click Update.
- Make sure that the Payer(s) and payer percentages for all siblings are the same. For example, the Payer pays 100% for all siblings, or two of the same Payers pay 50% for all siblings, and so on.