In order for multiple children to appear on one invoice, both children must have the same parent marked as payer within the child's profile. Although the parents may appear the same, the system may not recognize them as the same parent. This usually happens when one parent was migrated over from Minute Menu Kids PRO but the same parent was manually entered into KidKare for the sibling.
If you would like to make sure the parents are truly identical:
- Open the child's profile from the "My Kids" screen
- Select "edit" on the primary guardian section
- Select "add contact" and select the "Existing" option.
- Select the existing parent from the drop down list
- Remove the duplicate parent (tap the X to delete a contact)
- Make sure that the payer(s) for all siblings are the same
- Make sure that the payer percentages are the same for all siblings (i.e. the payer pays 100% for all siblings, or two of the same payers pay 50% for all siblings, etc).