The Stripe Dashboard is a central repository for your payout information. It displays your current balance, payout account, and any recent payouts you've received. This is also where you go to manage your payout accounts. You can access the Stripe Dashboard directly from KidKare.
- From the menu to the left, click EasyPay.
- Click Stripe Dashboard. The Stripe Dashboard opens in a new window. This dashboard is divided into two tabs: Payouts and Account.
- In the Payouts tab:
- Click Previous and Next to move through pages of your payouts.
- Click Edit next to the account listed at the top of the dashboard to update your payout account. Stripe will send a verification code to your phone. You must enter this code before you can change any payout information.
- Click the Account tab. In this tab, you can update your personal details, payout details, and sign out.
- Click Update under Personal Details to update your personal information.
- Click in the Payout Details section to update your payout details. Stripe will send a verification code to your phone. You must enter this code before you can change any payout information.
- Click Sign Out in the Settings section to sign out of your account.
Note: For more detailed information about the Stripe Dashboard, see Stripe's Dashboard documentation.