Required Permissions: You must have the Child Details permissions enabled to edit child details.
If you are using eForms, the children's FRP basis is calculated based on the completed forms you receive. If you are not using eForms, you can use the Meal Benefit Eligibility Calculator to calculate the child's FRP basis based off of the physical copy of their income eligibility form (IEF).
- Click Kids.
- Click the child to update. The View Child page opens.
- Click the CACFP tab.
- Click to calculate the child's FRP basis. The Meal Benefit Eligibility Calculator opens.
- Click the What is the Expiration Date for the Child's Income Eligibility Form box and select the expiration date for the child's IEF.
- In the Does Any Member of the Child's Household Receive the Following Benefits section, click next to each benefit that applies.
- If you select any of the benefits, complete the additional boxes that display.
- SNAP, TANF, and FDPIR: Enter the name and case number.
- Others: Enter the name, program, and case number.
- Click Continue.
- Click the How Many Household Members are There Including Children drop-down menu and select the number of household members.
- Specify whether to use household member names from last year.
- List all household members, their income, income frequency, and type of income. If you provided a SNAP, TANF, or FDPIR case number in an earlier step, you do not have to complete the income information.
- Click next to Does the Person Who Signed the IEF Form Have a Social Security Number if you were provided with a social security number. If you set this to Yes, enter the last four digits of the number.
- Click next to Does the Household Refuse to Provide Income Eligibility Information if the household refused to provide IE information.
- Click Save.