All other income you add to KidKare is stored on the Other Income page. This gives you a central place to review things such as registration fees, claim reimbursements, side business income, and so on.
- From the menu to the left, click EasyPay.
- Click Income.
- Enter your EasyPay PIN and click Go.Note: If you do not have an EasyPay PIN set, you are prompted to set one.
- Click and select Other Income. The Other Income page opens and displays all income entries you've entered to date.
The following information displays for each entry (assuming you provided it):
- Date: This is the date the income was received.
- Category: This is the category to which you assigned the income.
- Source: This is the source of the income you assigned to this entry.
- Amount: This is the dollar amount of the income.
- Memo: This displays any notes you entered about the other income entry.
- Use the boxes and menus at the top of the table to filter the income that displays.
- Click each column header to sort in ascending or descending order.