You can copy and paste menus on the Menu Calendar. This allows you to copy and paste menus to past and future days. When you paste a menu, the meal components are copied to the days you select. However, estimated attendance, estimated quantities, actual attendance, actual quantities served, and menu notes are not copied.
Required Permissions: You must have the Plan Menus permission enabled on your account to copy and pate menus on the Menu Calendar.
- From the menu to the left, click Calendar.
- Click Copy Menus in the top-left corner. The Copy Menus pop-up opens.
- Select Infants, Non-Infants, or both.
- Click Day.
- Click the Select a Day box and enter the day to copy. You can also click to select the date from a calendar.
- In the How Often Should Menu Repeat field, specify how often this menu should repeat: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Set up repetition frequency according to your selection in the How Often Should Menu Repeat field.
- Specify when to stop repeating this menu:
- End After: Select the End After option. Then, click the Occurrences box and enter the number of occurrences.
- End By: Select the End By option. Then, click the Select a Day box and enter the date on which to stop repeating the menu.
- Click Continue.
- At the confirmation prompt, review your selections and click Copy Menus.