Indicate any known allergies or conditions in the Allergies/Conditions tab on the View Child page. This is especially important if the child requires any substitutions at meal time.
Required Permissions: All users can view enrolled children. However, you must have the Child Details permission enabled on your account to view and edit child details.
- From the menu to the left, click Kids. A list of children displays.
- Click a child name.
- Click the Allergies/Conditions tab at the bottom of the window.
- Click Edit.
- Click next to Special Diet if the child has a special diet. If you set this to Yes:
- The Milk Allergy option displays. Click to indicate that the child has a milk allergy. You must have a doctor's statement on file.
- The Diet Statement on File option displays. Click to indicate that you have a diet statement on file. Then, click the Expiration box and select the date the statement expires.
- The Special Diet Notes box displays. click this box and enter any notes about the child's special diet.
- Click next to Special Needs if the child has special needs. If you set this to yes, the Statement on File option displays. Click to indicate that you have a doctor's statement on file.
- Click Add Condition to list allergies and/or medical conditions.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Allergy or Medical Condition.
- Click the corresponding text box and enter a description of the allergy/description.
- Click Add Condition to add another line. Click next to a line to remove it.
- Click Save.