Indicate any known allergies or conditions in the Allergies/Conditions tab on the View Participant page. This is especially important if the participant requires any substitutions at meal time.
Required Permissions: All users can view enrolled participants. However, you must have the Child Details permission enabled on your account to view and edit participant details.
- From the menu to the left, click Participants. A list of participants displays.Note: According to your display settings, this menu option may be called something different, such as Kids. For more information, see Set Display Settings.
- Click a name.
- Click the Allergies/Conditions tab at the bottom of the window.
- Click Edit.
- Click next to Special Diet if the participant has a special diet. If you set this to Yes:
- The Milk Allergy option displays. Click to indicate that the participant has a milk allergy. You must have a doctor's statement on file.
- The Diet Statement on File option displays. Click to indicate that you have a diet statement on file. Then, click the Expiration box and select the date the statement expires.
- The Special Diet Notes box displays. Click this box and enter any notes about the participant's special diet.
- Click next to Special Needs if the participant has special needs. If you set this to yes, the Statement on File option displays. Click to indicate that you have a doctor's statement on file.
- Click Add Condition to list allergies and/or medical conditions.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Allergy or Medical Condition.
- Click the corresponding text box and enter a description of the allergy/description.
- Click Add Condition to add another line. Click next to a line to remove it.
- Click Save.