You can open forms for parents to complete on-site, if needed. This allows those parent/guardians who do not have access to the Internet, their own device, or email address, to complete required forms.
Note: Your food program sponsor must enable this feature.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- In the Show Records For section, set filters, if needed.
- Use the From and To boxes to set a date range to view.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu and select the status to view.
- Click . The form opens.
- Have the parent use the computer/device to complete the forms, beginning with the child's date of birth.
- Once the parent has completed each page of the form, you are returned to the eForms page. The completed form has one of the following statuses:
- Needs Approval: Click to review and approve the form.
- Submitted: The form was submitted directly to your sponsor. No action is necessary.