The View Status page provides a central place for you to view enrollment status for all children at your center.
Required Permissions: You must have the eForms permission enabled on your account to use the eForms feature.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click View Status.
- Use the From and To boxes to select a date range to view.
- To view forms from a specific date to the current date, select a date in the From box and leave the To box blank.
- To view forms up to a specific date, leave the From box blank and select a date in the To box.
- To view forms for a single day, select the same date in the From and To boxes.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu and select the form status to view. You can select multiple statuses, if needed.
- To filter to a specific child, click the Child Name box, and begin typing the child's name.
- You can sort information in ascending or descending order by the following columns:
- Child ID
- Child Name
- Child Status
- Invitation Status
- Invitation Sent Date
- Last Updated
Note: Some of the columns listed above may not display. To customize which columns display, click and click each column to select it. You can also change the default sort options.
|Not Started||The parent has not started filling out the form yet.|
|In Progress||The parent has started filling out the form, but has not yet finished.|
|Submitted (Parent)||The parent has completed and submitted the form. It is now ready for approval.|
|Manually Completed||The parent completed a paper form, and you flagged the record accordingly (pencil icon).|
|Sponsor Approved||You have approved the form.|
|Renewed||You have updated the system with the new enrollment date.|
|Canceled||The invitation was canceled.|