While you can email invoices when you create them, you can also email existing invoices. This is useful if the payer did not receive the first email. Before emailing invoices, verify that you have the correct email address on file for the payer.
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Income.
- Enter your accounting PIN and click Go.Note: If you do not have an account PIN set, you are prompted to set one.
- Filter to the invoices to email.
- Check the box next to the invoice(s) to email. You can also check the box at the top of the column to select all invoices.
- Click . The Review the Following Before Sending the Invoices Link popup opens.
- Confirm the displayed information is correct.
- Click Send.
Note: Payers cannot pay invoices online unless you have set up ePay in KidKare and have approved the specific payer for ePay.