While you can email invoices to parents when you create them, you can also email existing invoices to parents. This is useful if the parent did not receive the first email. Before emailing invoices, verify that you have the correct email address on file for the parent.
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Invoices. The Invoices page opens.
- Filter to the invoices to email.
- Check the box next to the invoice(s) to email. You can also check the box at the top of the column to select all invoices.
- Click . The Review the Following Before Sending the Invoices Link popup opens.
- Confirm the displayed information is correct.
- Click Send.
Note: Parents cannot pay invoices online unless you have set up ePay in KidKare and have approved the specific parent for ePay.