- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Set Up Stripe ePay. The Set Up Stripe ePay Account page opens.
- Click Apply Now. A separate web page opens.
- Enter your phone number and your email address.
- Click Continue. Stripe will text a verification code to you.
- Once you receive the verification code, enter it.
- Now, enter your legal name (first and last) and date of birth.
- Specify where to send funds (debit card or bank account).
- Depending on what you selected in Step 8, enter either your card number and expiration date, or your bank account number and routing number.
- Save your information.
Note: Stripe may also ask you for your social security number, tax ID number, and/or a photo ID. This information is used to verify your identity when creating your account. Stripe will never ask you to email this information—you can upload a copy of your driver's license or other form of acceptable identification directly into Stripe's secure dashboard.
Once you have created your stripe account, you are returned to KidKare. There are a few additional settings to confirm.
- Specify who pays the transaction fee: Provider (you) or Parent.
- Specify who pays the credit card processing fee: Provider (you) or Parent.
- Click Save.
Your Stripe account is now created. Your first electronic payment will take 7-10 days to deposit into your account. Stripe takes measures to verify your account during this preliminary elongated period. After your first payment has deposited into your account, you can then expect for credit card payments to generally deposit into your account in three (3) business days, while ACH payments typically deposit into your account in four (4) business days.
Note that you must verify your Stripe account to receive payments. Once you have created your account, Stripe will send you an email and an SMS (text) message. Use either one of these messages to verify your account and complete the account creation process.
You must verify your account via email or SMS to receive payouts. You must still complete this step even if you have already started to receive payouts. If you do not verify your account within 10 days, you will stop receiving payouts.
What if I Did Not Get an Email?
If you did not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder. If you still do not have an email, it is possible you entered your email address incorrectly. Check your SMS messages to finish activating your account.