This little trick will allow you to create a website shortcut on desktops with most browsers.
- Access your desktop and right click.
- Click the "New" option.
- Click the "Shortcut" option.
- Copy and Paste the KidKare URL (https://app.kidkare.com) into the field that states "Type the location of the item.."
- Click the "Next" button.
- Type "KidKare" into the field to rename the shortcut.
- Click the "Finish" button.
- Launch your default browser and navigate to your KidKare account -> https://app.kidkare.com
- Select the entire address in the address bar at the top of the browser.
- Click and drag the URL onto your desktop and release the mouse button. A shortcut to the web page will be created.