Required Permissions: You must have the Site Details permission enabled on your account to edit site details. Sponsored centers cannot change information on the Site Details page—it is for display only.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Setup.
- Click Site Details. The Site Details page opens.
You can edit the following information:
- Business Details: Basic information about your center, including site name, profit status, business days, and so on.
- License Details: License and program information, including program type, maximum capacity, and license start/end dates. If your state allows for multiple licenses, you can click Add License to add additional licenses.
- CACFP Meals: CACFP information, including CACFP start date, approved meals, At-Risk meals (if you have the At-Risk program type), servings, and serving times. If multiple licenses are allowed, you can set this information up for all of your licenses.
- Subscriber/Subscription Details: User subscription information, including contact information and payment method.
- Click Edit in the appropriate section and update the information, as needed. When finished, click Save.
Note: You can view this page as a tab or as a single page. Click in the top-right corner to change your page view. If you are on mobile, your page defaults to tabbed view.