All children must be marked as present before you can record a meal for them. While you can mark attendance separately from a meal count, you can also mark attendance and first meals/snacks at the same time. Return to the Record Attendance & Meal Count page to record subsequent meals throughout the day.
Watch the video below, or scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
Required Permissions: You must have the Record Attendance permission enabled on your account to record attendance and meal counts.
- From the menu to the left, click Food Program.
- Click Attendance/Meal Counts.
- Make sure the correct date, classroom, and meal are selected at the top.
- Check the box next to each child's name to mark attendance.Note: You may be prompted to confirm if a child you mark present is out of school. If the child is out of school, click OK.
- Click to record a meal count. A child must be marked in attendance before you can access this option.
- Click Save.
Note: If a child has a special diet or an allergy noted on their profile, a red outline displays around their photo, as shown in the figure below.