You can transfer children from one center to another with the Copy Child feature. Once you copy the child to the new center in which they are enrolled, you must withdraw the child from the original center.
- From the menu to the left, click Children.
- Select Copy Child. The Copy Child window opens.
- Click the Child Name drop-down menu and select the child to copy.
- Click the Destination Center drop-down menu and select the center to which to copy the child.
- Click Copy. The child is copied to the new center. If the child is no longer attending the original center, you should withdraw them from that center.