The Claim History section of the Claim Details page displays all claim activity for a selected claim.
Required Permissions: You must have the Claims permission enabled on your account to view and work with claims. Sponsored centers do not have access to this feature.
- From the menu to the left, click Claims.
- Select List Claims.
- Click the claim to view. the Claim Details page opens.
- The Claim History section displays at the bottom of the page. Click to expand it, and click to collapse it again. The following information displays:
- Date Calculated: This is the date the claim was calculated/recalculated or the date of the manual adjustment for the associated row. This table is sorted in date range from oldest to newest. The original calculation always displays first.
- Claim Amount: This is the claim amount when the claim was calculated/recalculated, minus any previously calculated amounts.
- Original Claim Calculation: This is the calculated amount.
- Recalculated Claims: If there is a difference in the claim value, this is the new calculated amount minus the original calculated amount. This can be a positive or a negative amount.
- Adjusted Claims: This is the impact of the adjustment. This can be a positive or a negative amount.
- Adjustment: This indicates whether the row is an adjustment. If this column is set to Yes, you can click to remove the adjustment. At the confirmation prompt, click Delete.