The eForms Reports page lets you retrieve, view, and print enrollment records. This includes both enrollment forms (EF) and income eligibility forms (IEF). Each form type is listed on a separate line.
Required Permissions: You must have the eForms permission enabled on your account to use the eForms feature.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click Reports. The eForms Reports page opens.Note: You can also access this page from the Approve & Renew page. To do so, click View Reports.
- In the Show Records For section, enter your report criteria.
- First drop-down menu: Select Enrollment or Re-Enrollment.
- Second drop-down menu: Select the form type (EF or IEF).
- Third drop-down menu: Select the date range (Current Year, Previous Year, Custom Date Range).
- Fourth drop-down menu: Select a particular child to view. You can also type the child name to filer the list.
- From/To boxes: If you selected Custom Date Range in the third drop-down, use these boxes to set a date range.
- Click Run.
- Set additional filters/sorts, as needed.
- Click the Child Name box in the table and begin typing to search for a particular child.
- Click in the top-right corner and select First Name or Last Name to sort by first or last name.
- Click the Child Name column or the Last Updated column to sort records in ascending or descending order.
- To view individual forms for a particular record, click View Form on the appropriate row. A PDF downloads.
- To view multiple forms together:
- Check the box next to the records to view.
- Click Combine & Print Forms. A combined PDF downloads.