Staff permissions allow you to determine who can access what portions of KidKare For example, you can restrict certain users from accessing and editing your food list. You can either set default permissions when creating specific staff roles, or you can customize individual user permissions on the User Details page. This article covers setting permissions on the User Details page. See Create Center Staff Roles for more information on creating pre-set permission sets.
- From the menu to the left, click Tools.
- Select Sponsor User Permissions. The Sponsor User Permissions page opens.
- Click next to the user for whom to update permissions. The User Details page opens.
- Scroll to the User Permissions section.
- Next, click next to permissions to enable and disable them. You can also click Select All to turn on all permissions for this user, or you can click Unselect All to disable all permissions for this user. Your changes are saved automatically.