After you've removed a center, you can re-activate them if needed. Perhaps the center closed at one point, but decided to resume business. Maybe they switched sponsors, but are returning to you. No matter the reason you removed the center, you can reactivate them at any time.
- From the menu to the left, click Center Management.
- Click Manage Center Information.
- Click the Select Center drop-down menu, clear the Active and Pending boxes and check the Removed box. This filters the Select Center list to removed centers only.
- Select the removed center to reactivate. The Manage Center Information window opens.
- Click Reactivate Center.
- At the Are You Sure prompt, click Yes.
- At the Center Reactivated prompt, click Close.