The IEF List report summarizes income eligibility form information saved to participant records for a selected claim month. It includes household information if such information was saved to the participant profile.
Required Permissions: You must have the Children (Reports) permission enabled on your account to run Participant reports. This report is only available to independent centers.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Participants
- Report: IEF List
- Date: Select the month and year for which to run the report.
- Month: Select the month for which to run the report.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.
Note: According to your display settings, the report category may be called something different, such as Children. For more information, see Set Display Settings.