Your Other Income entries are listed on the Other Income page. You can set filters to locate specific entries—especially if you need to print only certain entries out of a long list.
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Income.
- Enter your accounting PIN and click Go.Note: If you do not have an account PIN set, you are prompted to set one.
- Click and select Other Income. The Other Income pages opens.
The following information displays for each entry (assuming you provided it):
- Date: This is the date the income was received.
- Category: This is the category to which you assigned the income.
- Source: This is the source of the income you assigned to this entry.
- Amount: This is the dollar amount of the income.
- Memo: This displays any notes you entered about the other income entry.
- You can filter by the following:
- Date: Click the drop-down menu and select the time period to view. To set a custom date range, select Custom and enter start and end dates in the boxes that display.Note: To clear a custom date filter, click the Date drop-down menu and select a different time period to view, or you can select All to display all entries. You can also click Clear in the far-left column to clear all applied filters.
- Category: Click the box at the top of this column and begin typing a category name.
- Source: Click the box at the top of this column and begin typing a source.
- Amount: Click the drop-down menu and select an operator. You can choose equals (=), greater than (>), . Then, click the corresponding text box and enter an amount. For example, to find all Other Income over $100, you would select > in the first box and then type 100 in the corresponding text box.
- Memo: Click the box at the top of this column and begin typing a memo.
- Date: Click the drop-down menu and select the time period to view. To set a custom date range, select Custom and enter start and end dates in the boxes that display.
- To clear any applied filters, click Clear in the far-left column.
- Click each column header to sort in ascending or descending order.