Required Permissions: You must have the eForms permissions enabled on your account to send enrollment invitations to parents/guardians. If you are a sponsored center, your food program sponsor must enable this feature. Sponsors, click here for more information about eForms.
You can use eForms to enter basic information about a child and then send an invitation to their parent/guardian to complete and sign the enrollment form. For more information about eForms and all of your available options, see eForms.
- From the menu to the left, click Kids.
- Click and select Send eForms. Note that the Add button defaults to this selection upon page revisit.
- Complete the Child Details section.
- Click the First Name and Last Name boxes and enter the child's first and lat name.
- Click the Birth Date box and enter the child's birth date.
- Click the Classroom drop-down menu and select the classroom to which to assign the child. You can select Unassigned to assign the child to a classroom later. You can also click to add a new classroom.
- Complete the Guardian Details section.
- Click Existing to select an existing parent/guardian. Then, select the contact.
- Click New to add a new parent/guardian and enter their information.
- Click Send Invitation.
What Do I Do if the Parent/Guardian Does Not Have an Email Address?
If the parent/guardian does not have an email address, they can complete the form on-site.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click Send Invitations.
- Locate the appropriate child record. For instructions, see Send Invitations.
- Click in the column to the far right. This opens the form on the device you are using.
- Have the parent complete and sign the form.
Once parents complete the necessary enrollment and income eligibility forms, you must approve and renew children on the Approve & Renew page. For more information, see Approve & Renew.
You can also monitor enrollment status on the View Status page. For more information, see View Status.