You can use eForms to enter basic information about a child and then send an invitation to their parent/guardian to complete and sign the enrollment form. For more information about eForms and all of your available options, see eForms. Watch the video below or scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
Required Permissions: You must have the eForms permissions enabled on your account to send enrollment invitations to parents/guardians. If you are a sponsored center, your food program sponsor must enable this feature. Sponsors, click here for more information about eForms.
- From the menu to the left, click Kids.
- Click and select Send eForms. Note that the Add button defaults to this selection upon page revisit.
- Complete the Child Details section.
- Click the First Name and Last Name boxes and enter the child's first and lat name.
- Click the Birth Date box and enter the child's birth date.
- Click the Classroom drop-down menu and select the classroom to which to assign the child. You can select Unassigned to assign the child to a classroom later. You can also click to add a new classroom.
- If you need to enroll a sibling at the same time, click Add Child. Repeat Steps 3a - 3c for the additional child. You can add as many siblings, as needed. Adding children this way ensures that the parent only needs to complete one income eligibility form for the household.
- Complete the Guardian Details section.
- Click Existing to select an existing parent/guardian. Then, select the contact.
- Click New to add a new parent/guardian and enter their information.
- Click Send Invitation.
What Do I Do if the Parent/Guardian Does Not Have an Email Address?
If the parent/guardian does not have an email address, they can complete the form on-site.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click Send Invitations.
- Locate the appropriate child record. For instructions, see Send Invitations.
- Click in the column to the far right. This opens the form on the device you are using.
- Have the parent complete and sign the form.
Once parents complete the necessary enrollment and income eligibility forms, you must approve and renew children on the Approve & Renew page. For more information, see Approve & Renew.
You can also monitor enrollment status on the View Status page. For more information, see View Status.