You can remove centers from your active list of centers. Centers that you have removed can no longer access KidKare.
To do so:
- From the menu to the left, click Center Management.
- Select Manage Center Information.
- Click the Select Center drop-down menu at the top of the page and select the center to remove. The Manage Center Information page opens.
- Click Remove Center. The Remove Center pop-up opens.
- Click the Withdrawal Date and select the date on which to remove this center. This box defaults to today's date.
- Click the Removal Reason drop-down menu and select the reason you are removing this center.
- Click Continue.
- At the Center Removed Successfully message, click Close.
Note: To view information for centers you've removed, check the Removed box in the Select Center drop-down menu to include Removed Centers in the menu.