You can use eForms to enter basic information about a child and then send an invitation to their parent/guardian to complete and sign the enrollment form.
Note: Your food program sponsor must enable this feature.
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click My Kids. The My Kids page opens.
- Click and select Send eForms. The Enroll Child page opens.
- In the Child Details section, click the First Name and Last Name boxes and enter the child's first and last name.
- Click the Birth Date box and select the child's date of birth.
- Click the Enrollment Date box and select the child's enrollment start date.
- Click the Relation to Provider drop-down menu and select the child's relation to you. If the child is not related to you or your staff in some way, select Not Related/Day Care Child.
- Click the Payment Source drop-down menu and select Paid by County/State, Paid by Parent, or No Pay.
- In the Guardian Details section:
- Click Existing to select an existing parent/guardian. Then, select the contact.
- Click New to add a new parent/guardian and enter their information.
- If your are subscribed to the Accounting feature, click Payer to designate this parent/guardian as a payer for the child.
- Click Send Invitation.
Note: Click here to print an instruction sheet to hand out to parents. This sheet provides basic instructions for completing the enrollment process.