The Statement of Itemized Payments report lists all payments a Payer has made on invoices for a selected timeframe. For example, you can print this report for an entire week, month, year, and more. Each payment is listed on a separate line and includes the invoice number, payment method, invoice total, payment total, and so on. The sum of all payment totals is also included.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- Click the Select a Category drop-down menu and select Accounting Reports.
- Click the Report drop-down menu and select Statement of Itemized Payments.
- Click the Payers drop-down menu and select the payer for whom to print this report. You can also select All Payers.
- Click the Date Range drop-down menu and select a date range for which to run this report. You can also select Custom to set a custom date range in the From and To boxes.
- Click Run.