The Blank Participant Enrollment report generates a blank enrollment form you can give to parents to guardians. You can print this report in English or Spanish.
Required Permissions: You must have the Child Enrollment permission enabled on your account to bring blank enrollment forms.
To run the report:
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Participants
- Report Name: Blank Participant Enrollment
- Language: English or Spanish
- Click Run. A PDF report downloads.
Note: According to your display settings, this report and its associated category may be called something different, such as Blank Child Enrollment and Children. For more information, see Set Display Settings.