Use the Provider Calendar to document days that you are closed for business, open on holidays, or doing off-site meals. It is important to document this information so your food program sponsor knows when you are closed, serving special meals (holidays), or are serving meals off-site.
- From the menu to the left, click Calendar. The Provider calendar displays by default.
- Drag events from the Draggable Events section to the right and drop them onto the appropriate day on the calendar. Note that days on which menus are scheduled are highlighted yellow.
- Once you have added an event to the calendar, click it to add details. The Event Editor pop-up opens.
- Select the meal(s) this event affects.
- Click the Details box and enter any notes about the event.
- When finished, click OK.
Note: To delete an event you added in error, click the event to open the Event Editor. Then, click Delete. At the Are You Sure prompt, click Delete.